3.02.2010

Today was a good day. :)

So today's weather was great! No rain. No snow. No ice. Just cool temperatures and lots of sun! Made me smile.

I was picking up paint from the Terrell Sherwin Williams store and the district manager for my store and that store was there. Our interaction was that of usual, just normal small talk. As I was leaving, instead of shaking my hand, he fist bumped me. I felt a little cool about it. My DM is comfortable enough with me to fist bump.

At lunch, instead of eating, I prayed. I prayed that God would make my future goals and direction clear. I was quite frustrated, and to an extent, I still am, but a talk with my pastors, I feel a bit better to face this struggle. Thanks guys!

My "little brother/best friend" Michael told me today that he is coming home this weekend. Very excited. Now i just have to figure out a time to see him amidst all that I have to do this weekend. But I WILL find a way.

Part of this weekend is my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. More about that in the coming days. But I am trying to figure out what I'm more excited about, their anniversary or getting to see Vincent. Tie I think.

Also this weekend is the 30 Hour Famine with the youth. More to come about that later too.

Today was a good day all in all. Good weather. Good advice. Good texting with my "little brother/best friend". Good Subway. Good work out. Hopefully a good night's rest.

Thanks to today for being so good! Prayers welcomed!

Mascot saved by grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment