3.31.2010

Good day... :)

Ok so I took a break from this when I got back from Jamaica, no real reason just haven't gotten around to doing it too now.

So today was a pretty good day. Had lunch with a pretty cool dude that I hope continues to let God lead his life.

I was asked to share about my time in Jamaica to a fellow church. It's pretty exciting to be able to tell people how God moved in my life as well as in the lives of people in Jamaica.

Then tonight I attended a bible study geared for the collegiate age. I'm excited because I've been looking for one and have come up dry until tonight.

I'm excited to see what God has in store for me through this group. I pray that God continue to prepare me for the future.

So Sunday is the first service ALF will hold in the Civic Center as a step to move forward to prepare for growth.

Good day overall! :)

Prayers welcomed.

Mascot saved by grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment