3.09.2010

I don't know who she is yet.

What I'm looking for:

She MUST be in love with God.
That's nonnegotiable.

She'll have a love for music. All kinds of music, but have that one band that she could listen to all the time and it never get old.

She'll have a sense of style all her own. She will have a knack for picking out clothes that makes her stand out in a beautiful and unique way.

She'll have a want to learn. She won't become content with the status quo. She'll always be willing to try new things.

She'll want to drive with the windows down, radio bumpin when the weather is nice.

She'll have a sense of wonder. An imagination that's not quite sold on reality. A want to be spontaneous, but a knowledge that certain things take responsibility over craziness.

She'll want to hold hands.

She'll have the ability to look into my eyes and know why I'm thinking and I'll be able to do the same.

She'll be ok with me taking her picture whenever. LOL :)

She'll be ok with laying in the grass for hours and just being with me.

We'll always lean in for a kiss at the same time everytime perfectly like in the movies.

She'll want to get to know everything about me as I get to know everything about her.

She'll want to kiss in the rain for the sole purpose of fufilling the clichè.

She'll be my reason and I'll be her rhyme.

She'll have "the look". You know "the look" that says that she's annoyed, but still in love.

And she'll also have "the look". You know "the look" that says she's happier to be with me than anyone else.

We'll share a song that we're both probably sick of, but don't have the heart to tell the other.

She'll not mind walking down the aisle to "Sit Still" by Brightwood.

We will write our own vows. She'll cry. I'll cry.

She will be everything God wants for her to be for me. And I'll be everything God wants for me to be for her.

She'll be willing to be rescued by me, her knight in shining armor. But not helpless.

We'll like the same foods and drinks so that when the other is done, the other can pick at and sip on the leftovers.

We'll both be crazy about serving God at a church. A church that God can help us be leaders as well as followers of Christ.

I don't know who she is, but if she's out there and she is anything like this girl...I'm more than excited.

I pray for her daily that God is protecting her and she is growing closer and closer to Him.

Prayers welcomed.

Mascot saved by grace.


2 comments: