3.01.2010

12 Days and counting...

Good evening, this is written with the heart of a man who has been praying for the past 30 minutes trying to calm his heart of anxiety of things to come.

I am traveling to Jamaica in 12 days to photo-document a children's ministry. I am excited, nervous, happy, scared all at the same time.

I have no doubt that God will use this trip to transform my heart closer to His will, and leave me a different man. I was blessed by the congregation of my church with the entire cost of the trip which adds somewhat to the nervousness. There is a certain sense pressure put on me by their expectations. Even if that pressure is self-created and a bit unreasonable, it's there and it's real.

I am, and will be for the next 12 days to prepare myself for this trip. Prayers welcomed!

-Mascot saved by grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment