3.07.2010

Super excited. Super nervous. And super blessed.

Sorry for the absence of a post yesterday, this mascot was TIRED!

The 30 Hour Famine was a huge success. The kids all participated with a great amount of faithfulness and commitment. And the meal on Saturday afternoon was very well accepted and very quickly consumed.

We are showing the video today at church and I am super excited.

I didn't get to hang with Michael this time, but it's ok. He should be at church this morning! :)

Today is my grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary. Wow. 50 years! I just hope that if God putIna woman in my life for the purpose of marriage, that I could live long enough to see 50 years of marriage.

At the moment I'm at Starbucks waiting on my cold brewed tea. Passion/Orange Blossom with Apple Juice. So Good.

So I leave for Jamaica in 5 days. Super excited. Super nervous. And super blessed.

Ok drink is almost ready, then off to church!

Prayers welcomed!

Mascot saved by grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment