1.27.2011

random randomness

I really am at a loss of what to say tonight. I'm not necessarily feeling or thinking anything. Just sitting here feeling as if I need to blog something. I'm just going to write.

I really like the jingle for KFC...hate the chicken, LOVE the jingle. "g-double-o-d good"....genius.

I would really like for this weight loss thing to hurry up and happen. I realize I didn't gain the weight over night, so the loss of is isn't going to occur that way either. It's just that I feel like I've hit a wall. a really hard and unapologetically unable to move wall. I'm sure if I continue working out the way I do, it will happen. Just going to take some time. I would like to think Chris James for continuing to inspire me and push me to keep up the good fight. I appreciate him a lot.

I'm watching Mrs. Doubtfire. Which in and of itself isn't really blog-worthy statement except that I'm watching it on AMC. I don't know, just doesn't seem like it should be on that channel yet. Maybe I'm just getting old.

I really wish television as a whole would show more "King of the Hill" reruns. That would be great.

Alright, well that's all I got. Later.

Prayers welcomed.

Mascot saved by grace.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't asked in a while.. buuutt.. how's you're diet (aka, just the food you are consuming)

    ReplyDelete