1.18.2011

How do you value your life?

So when you go about how to value your life, what do you think of? I understand that most of the time we look at things such as wealth, relationships, fame, etc. But what I'm talking about is looking at your life in a way that you may never have.

Who looks up to you? Who's life do you impact? What are you doing to make your life more Godlike and make a bigger impact on others lives for the better? These are the questions I implore you to turn on yourself like a magnifying glass.

I am blessed beyond any form of belief to be living the life I am. to see where I have come from to see where I am now. I am not where I ultimately want to be, but with time, I know that God will lead me there.

I am pleased to be able to consider myself a tool for the Lord. I have said it before, and I mean it now as much as ever, I am humbled to believe that there are people who look up to me and watch me and how I live my life. Absolutely humbling.

I am not writing this so that I can boast on myself and make you think better, but rather to thank those who I look up to. Because if it had not been for those people, I would not be the kind of person I am today. It is a crazy thing to think that I am making a difference in another life. I just pray that my life always represent God and be a life worthy of someone to follow because of my desire to follow Christ.


So I close thanking God for being my everything and those who I choose to look up to and model my life after. And I plead to those who look up to me, let me know if my life ever becomes a hindrance  to your walk with Christ.

Prayers welcomed.

Mascot saved by grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment